· We will never share your personal information without your permission.
· Aggregate demographic or statistical information that is not personally identifiable may be collected and shared at the discretion of Mazika.
· We do not collect personal information from children we know to be under the age of 13, and no part of our Website is directed to children under the age of 13.
1. The types of information Mazika collects from organizations or individuals that visit the Mazika Website
2. When and how Mazika collects the information
3. Information about partner and advertiser Websites not controlled by Mazika
4. The security of information controlled and maintained by Mazika
5. Federal and international laws governing the Mazika Website
6. Changes that may be made to this policy
1. Types of information
Different information are collected for different purposes. To make an informed decision about how you would like to use the Mazika Website, you should be aware of the different types of information we collect.
1. Personal Information
During your Registration to the Mazika Website, you are asked to voluntarily enter your name and email address for purposes such as, but not limited to, receiving mail notifications about Mazika.com.
2. Demographic information- We keep track of the domains from which people visit our Website. For legal and business reasons, we may track the country or zip code of the visitor. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, and for federal export law compliance when required. This information is analyzed at an aggregate level and is not considered personally identifiable.
3. Statistical browserinformationLike most Websites, Mazika collects statistical data on the anonymous users of our Website, including:
a. The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user's computer. This may or may not be associated with a particular Internet Service Provider (ISP).
b. The referring URL, if any. This is the page that linked you to our Website or pages within our Website.
c. The browser software identification. This provides the brand and version of the browser software used by the anonymous user while viewing our Website. This is not considered personal information.
2. When and how mazika collects information:
Whether or not we use it, we want you to know when the information described above is collected so you can make an informed decision about how you use our Website.
1. When you visit our websitewe collect statistical and demographic information from the Mazika Website that is typically collected by most Websites.
a. Log Files- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement through the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
b. Cookies - A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing personal information. Cookies may also be used to auto-log you into your account, as well as store and authenticate your username and password. Cookies are linked to your personal information so you may not have to log in and enter a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Accepting cookies is strictly voluntary; if you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. The only drawback is that you will be limited in some areas of our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Rejecting cookies is done through your browser settings on your personal computer.
2. When you register a user account on our website - In order to use the personalized features within the Web-based Mazika Guide, you may be asked to complete the registration form. During registration, you may be requested to voluntarily provide your contact information (such as name and email address). Mazika will only collect the information that you voluntarily submit, and will use such information only for specific information/services requested. If the requested information requires disclosure of personal information to third parties, Mazika will only do so with your permission. It is optional for you to provide demographic information (such as gender), but you are encouraged to do so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.
3. During other special events - We may ask you for personal or other information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you enter a contest or promotion. At all times, Mazika makes an effort to provide you with clear information about what information is being collected and how it may be used. With some promotions or contests, it may not be possible for you to participate in the event without granting us permission to share your personal information with a co-sponsor of the event. In these situations, we will clearly communicate the information sharing requirements of the event. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Requested information may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age). Unless otherwise stated, contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes and survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving your use and satisfaction of this site.
5. The security of information controlled & maintained by mazika:
We have taken steps to avoid the loss, alteration or misuse of the information you provide us. When you submit sensitive information through the Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
6. Federal & international privacy:
Try as we may, it is very difficult to keep up with all the privacy laws of every country. To our knowledge, the Mazika Website is compliant with The Arab Republic Of Egypt Federal laws governing personal information transferred within Egypt . Please notify us if you believe our policies are in violation of any law, federal or international. We will take immediate action to clarify whether we are in violation. If we are in violation, we will take corrective measures as quickly as possible.